Researchers are busy people. You appreciate time saving tools. That is why we created Prism.
Prism is OSA’s article tracking system. Prism includes interfaces for authors, reviewers and editors, rolled into one system.
Prism includes the following enhancements versus the previous ADS author interface:
-    • Single site for all OSA journal author, editor and reviewer activity
-    • Article tracking for corresponding authors and co-authors
-    • Easy to follow manuscript submission process
-    • Improved author and reviewer file upload
-    • Better article classification options for authors
-    • Ability to link co-authors and reviewer suggestions to their OSA accounts
-    • Ability to access previously completed reviews
-    • Streamlined functionality to accept or decline review requests from the email invitation
-    • Improved access to previous reviews and author response for rereview
-    • Quick access to resources for reviewers
-    • More robust editorial tools and streamlined workflow for peer review management
We hope Prism provides an improved experience for you!